It is the natural oil that is extracted from cocoa beans that are used in the manufacture of chocolate and many creams for hair, body, and facial skin in particular, with a smart scent that is loved by all noses. It is also a saturated vegetable fat with very high calories, which gives the body many benefits but causes an increase in body weight.
Here are 8 beauty benefits of this magic oil that are the most important:
1. A source of antioxidants
Cocoa oil is so rich in fatty acids that it can effectively counteract free radicals that cause wrinkles on the skin, stimulate the production of more collagen and elastin fibers for a youthful and fresh appearance of the skin.
2. A great moisturizer for its oily texture, which makes it an ideal treatment for various dry areas of the body such as elbows, knees and feet, as it leaves the skin texture soft and silky, especially when used after a warm bath when the skin with open pores benefits from it to the maximum.
3. You can get exfoliating products that contain high levels of cocoa fat, which speeds up the process of purifying the surface from layers of dead skin and damaged cells, as well as preserving the skin’s smoothness, moisture and elasticity.
4. There are many styling products available for curly and wavy hair that contain high levels of cocoa oil, rich in vitamins A and E, which enhance the hair's shine, health and vitality in addition to its calmness without rebellion.
5. It is recommended for pregnant women and also for dieters, it works to tighten the skin to remain elastic and cohesive away from the problems of sagging, cracking and dryness.
6- A very useful natural ingredient for sensitive and dry skin, it does not cause any kind of irritation, as it is anti-inflammatory for the skin of all kinds.
7. Its richness in essential fats stimulates the circulation of blood circulation while massaging the body with it, and also promotes relaxation processes for the entire muscles, which makes you feel the renewal of your body's energies, in addition to its distinctive smart smell similar to chocolate.
8. Because it is rich in antioxidants, especially flavonols and vitamin E, and other elements necessary for the health of the skin such as iron, potassium, calcium and phosphorous, it is resistant to early wrinkles on the skin and also resistant to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.